Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 2-post treatment

I have been amazed how well I have felt. It has been two weeks since treatment and my energy level is pretty good. I spent all weekend at the ballpark in Little Rock with M. They finished 3rd out of 17 teams. I definitely found my limits with the heat-109 degree heat index (in the shade) is about as hot as I can stand. They told me to stay out of the sun as much as possible and I've tried, as hard as it has been, but I couldn't stand to miss a state tournament heat or no heat. I go tomorrow to get my blood drawn again. Hopefully my levels are still good and I should be able to get my next treatment on the 7th. I see the doctor on Thursday to discuss the side effects that I have dealt with and any medication changes we need to make for the next treatment. The important thing is that all the treatments stay on schedule. There is not much new right now, just trying to keep things as normal as possible and tackle this deal one day at a time.

2 comments:

  1. and you are doing such a GREAT job!!! Hang in there honey! I'm counting down the days for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are doing good. I am praying for you and thinking of you always. I tell everyone how good you look and about your positve outlook. You really have a great testimony! You are loved so much by so many people. Including me!!!!
    Love ya
    Carol V.

    ReplyDelete