Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On Schedule

The last few days have seemed like such a whirlwind of events. I got the call this morning that my surgeon will put my port in on Monday. I will have some blood work drawn this Friday to make sure all is good before another surgery. It is an in and out procedure. I check in at 11am on Monday, surgery will start 12:30 or 1pm, then an hour in recovery and off to the house I go. So if all this is done by next week then I should be on schedule to start treatments the next week. In a way I am ready to get started and get on with it and then on the other hand I just want to be able to stop and catch my breath for a moment. It just seems like so much so fast.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes fast is better. It doesn't give as much time to dwell on it.
    So glad that you are doing good! Praying and thinking of you everyday!
    Love you!!!
    Donna R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete