Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Two Down!

I have just gotten home from treatment #2. So far, it seems to be the same as the last one. I am a little tired from all the pre-meds they give me, but I feel pretty good. Thanks so much to my BFF for taking me to treatment. Always there when I need her! The prayer right now is that this post treatment goes like the first one. I slept alot but I didn't get sick-as you can probably tell that is my biggest fear. I just don't want to "be sick". I can deal with all the other side effects that comes with these drugs, but I do not want to puke!!!!! To some that sounds strange that losing my hair is easier to deal with than the occasional puking, but to me it is. I think it is because unless you see me at home without the wig and other accessories I don't look sick, not to me, not to my family and not to the average joe. That is my whole deal, I don't want to look sick. As far as I am concerned and the doctors are at this point-there is no cancer left in my body-this treatment is totally precautionary preventative over kill. Just to make sure that there wasn't one little trouble making cell that was missed. So with that mind set, if I don't act sick, and I don't look sick, then I am not sick (and I'm NOT sick). So please just pray that this goes well and I will let you know in a couple of days how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Keep that positive attitude!!! You are doing and looking great!!

    ReplyDelete