Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 2 After Treatment 2

I have felt a little more nauseous than I remember feeling with the first treatment, the headache is back and I think that is the worst part. I have slept more today but that may just be boredom. But I just have to remember that this only last a few days and then it will be back to normal. Just not letting these few days get you down is the hardest part. I had heard people talk about feeling bad for a few days and then getting back to feeling almost like they did before treatment just in time to have another treatment and feel like crap again. I always thought at least they have those days they feel good-that should make them happy. Well, those days do make me happy but these few days of not feeling great make me not so happy, more like a little hateful if the truth was to be told. I find myself more short with people, I have little patience when it comes to anything, and overall not a pleasant person. This may be the reason the God allows me to sleep as much as I do, to save the masses. haha I go and get my neulasta shot tomorrow morning and then should come home and sleep for the next couple of days, and hopefully wake up Saturday morning like a whole new person! That is the prayer for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment