Friday, July 31, 2009

The Never Ending Nausea

Ok, I don't know which is worse, one day of headache or 4 days (and counting) of nausea. Either way it is wearing on my ever last nerve. I have slept since I got out of treatment on Tuesdays just to wake up and take more nausea drugs and go back to sleep. I have actually been awake more today than the last few. I am so ready for this part of this journey to be over. I am not saying that I am ready for the next rounds of treatment-I am sure that those will have their ups and downs as well but they do tell me that the side effects are not as great as with this first round. I need to have my few days of feeling good, my sanity needs it right now!!! I just wanted everyone to know that I am surviving this, it is just dragging out a little longer than the previous two treatments. But thankfully I only have one more of these to go!! I just keep relying on the my support system of friends and family and my God!

3 comments:

  1. Still thinking of you and praying for you every day! I know this is really hard. Keep hanging in there!

    Love,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! I know its hard on you. It will get better. You are never far from my thoughts and prayers. Praise God only 1 more of these treatments left.
    Love
    Carol V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for keeping us updated. I am so sorry for the nausea and headaches. I've known plenty of that in my lifetime, but I know they are nothing compared to what you are experiencing.

    Let God carry you through. He is able.

    MiMi PJ

    ReplyDelete