Monday, August 31, 2009

Enjoying the Time Off

I have decided that maybe mentally, telling someone going through chemo that they are getting a month off instead of just getting an extra week in between treatments, isn't such a bad deal after all. I honestly can say for the most part I feel better now than I usually do 2 weeks after treatment. This past weekend I did 5 loads of laundry, dusted the front part of the house, cleaned the kitchen, went to church and M's ball practice. (Don't tell my hubby because I am still getting someone to come in and clean for me.) It's not so much what I got done as the fact I felt like doing it and didn't pay for it a day or so later. Feeling like this just makes me dread starting back treatment, even though I know the side effects aren't as bad-but it is so nice to feel good again. On a positive thought I am half way done and there is definite light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment