Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not Bad At All

I survived round 3, to tell you the truth, I didn't even feel like I had anything done. I get a little sleepy from the pre-meds but that runs out pretty quick. After treatment, I ran a few errands and even went for a walk last night around the neighborhood (I have to do something to counter-act the steroids). Still doing radiation everyday (that is getting old) but I only have 20 left. M is keeping my free time occupied with softball, basketball and volleyball (all are traveling teams). I am thankful for the energy to run her around and all the help from friends and family when I don't. I feel like the updates get shorter and shorter, but I guess that is good. When there is not a lot going on-life is good!!

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hooo!!! Glad you are doing well. It will all be over and done with before you know it. I know the everyday thing gets tired especially with your schedule. I dont know how you do it. But you are always in my thoughts and prayers. You are one tough Woman! I stand in awe of how well you have done. Love ya sissy!!

    ReplyDelete