Wednesday, September 23, 2009

2 down and 10 to go

Well I survived the 2nd dose of this last round of chemo. It has gone so far like the first, I took a small nap after treatment and was doing 5th grade homework by 6pm. (wish I could have slept thru that). I am a little tired but at work and will be working until after 8pm tonight-oh joy!! The radiation isn't bothering me either, I just get tired of "the everyday thing". But I have 5 down of those and 25 more to go. That doesn't sound as good as 1 week down and 5 more to go, we will look at it in weeks right now until the number down is bigger than the number left. Its all in the way you look at it!!! I think my hair may be starting to grow back-don't get too excited it is merely peach fuzz but its something. It looks really light right now, I could care less what color it grows back preferably not grey!!! But I have a great colorist and am not afraid to use her!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Glad you're feeling good. And maybe you'll have blond hair- no highlights needed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that this go-around is going well. Although I may not have checked your site in a while, you have had my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.... the 5th grade homework will get easier with practice :)

    ReplyDelete