Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Week Post-Op

I am one week post-op(give or take a day) and all is going relatively well. Surgery was a breeze, I went in at 7:30am and was on my way home by 10:45am. I was really sore Thursday and part of Friday but that has gone away for the most part. I do have some strange "reaction" rash, we don't know if it was a prep thing, bandage thing, or a drug thing (my choice), so we are changing things up a little to see if this will go away. I feel really good, I have been able to drive, go to softball practice and my regular routine. If I could just get someone in my house to run the vacuum, life would be wonderful (they walk around without looking down-kind of like if I don't see the dirt then its not really there!!). I can say that this part of the "process" has been the easiest so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment