Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One Month Left!

Only 4 weeks left of treatment!! I can't believe it, it sounds so weird to think I only have 4 more chemo treatments. Tuesday I had treatment 8 of 12, all went well. I am still trying to heal the radiation burn. It has been a nightmare! I have always said I loved blood, guts and gore as long as it wasn't mine-well its mine now. Burns are gross and PAINFUL!!!! I have slept in our recliner for the last 3 or 4 nights just to find a comfortable position. I swear I would rather do the first round of chemo again than deal with this burn. I don't like to be the complainer but seriously I just want to catch a break!! I can honestly say that up to this point, this is the worst part. I know it won't last much longer but I am totally ready for it to me over!!

2 comments:

  1. you are almost done. I know it has been so hard on you mentally and physically. But just think where you were in april. So the worst is behind you and we are on the downhill slide girl. Still in my thoughts and prayers!! I love you Leigh! Just a few more and you are done. Then we will have a little celebrating to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awful Leigh! So sorry... and so glad the end is in sight for you. You are fighting for your life... it's heroic even when you're complaining. Praying for you. Jen Glover

    ReplyDelete